Motorbikes are great aren’t they? What’s even better is when after 30 + years of riding you come across a machine:
1) Which is everything you ever wanted when perhaps you didn’t really understand what you wanted
2) That instills utter confidence in any situation
3) That makes you a better rider
4) Which lets you do exactly what you want to do
5) And which is eager, exciting, comfortable, reliable, fun, safe and never, ever makes you feel like a hanger on.
I’ve come to the conclusion that 100HP + 420lbs is the perfect combination. It’s only took me 32 years.
So here’s a few shots from a 3000 + mile tour around Europe.